This page contains affiliate links to help our readers find the best products for their vitality and lifestyle. It helps us because we receive compensation for our time and expenses. As an Amazon Associate, We earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you!
Introducing 365 indoor/outdoor products designed to inspire culinary creativity indoors and out, 365 days a year. Discover the versatility in our line that brings outdoor flavors to indoor cooking, and indoor convenience to outdoor grilling. Crafted with the all- American chef in mind, 365 is the only full line of indoor/outdoor grill cookware. Infuse fragrant, flavor-enhancing smoke into meats, seafood, pizza and more. Transforms ordinary food into delicious main courses; Includes high-dome cover, base pan, water pan, nonstick smoking rack, thermometer, recipe booklet and wood chips. Made in the USA with imported handles and thermometer.
365 Kettle Smoker
The 365 Kettle Smoker comes with amazing features that sets it apart and can be used in any kind of household, either indoor or outdoor. It will work on indoor gas, electric, ceramic and induction burners or outdoor grills. It is also oven safe, which is a great feature of this item; if you remove the water pan and smoking rack, the high-dome cover and base unit can be used as a traditional kettle roaster.
- Take all components out of the base
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of wood smoker chips to bottom
- Place water drip tray on top of smoker chips
- Determine smoking method depending on food you are preparing, either moist smoke or dry
- Place smoking rack with food choice on top
- Cover, insert thermometer, and adjust vent accordingly
- Cook on medium-high heat on grill or stovetop
- Monitor thermometer, keeping between 200-230 degrees (times vary depending on recipe)
- Keep covered while cooking to trap in smoke for ideal smoky flavor
Each smoker comes with base, water drip pan, smoking rack, thermometer that functions as a smoking temperature gauge and a food thermometer, superfine wood chips to provide a quick, clean burn, and high dome cover. The dome cover allows you to cook larger items like chicken or roasts and also has a built-in vent that allows you to control cook temperature and the air/smoke mixture.